Cougar Displacement 'Sutton' Workboats
8m - Basic vessel 7.950 x 4.950 Sutton Workboats Catamaran for INBOARDS
10m - Basic vessel 9.950 x 4.950 Sutton Workboats Catamaran for INBOARDS
Non slip deck, GRP rail moulding with D Section rubbing strake, 5 stainless steel bollards, 6 scuppers cut out, fore deck wheelhouse with windows, door, floor, gel coated internally, 2 seat/lockers, 1 dashboard and high level instrument panel, wiring duct, stern gear [not props and shafts] hatches, engine beds, fuel tanks and air vents to engine room. With SFIA hull survey certificate.
Various engines available. Used previously Nannie Kubota based, with hydraulic gearboxes. These can be de-rated by up to 25% to suit licence requirements.
- GRP arch to take radar, aerials, navigation lights, on top of wheelhouse fitted;
- GRP fishing light mast, lights included not wired;
- Hydraulic steering, single position, header tank and provision for autopilot
- GRP shelter roof with seagull wing supports strong enough to support net stowing machine complete with water drain offs fitted;
- Nav lights supplied and fitted (not wired);
- Antifoul. Rub down – prepare, prime and 2 coats of antifouling;
- Sign writer 10-year quality vinyl name on stern. Name on front of wheelhouse roof. 5 sets of numbers;
- 6 mm thick steel keel bands
- 2 x 130 ah marine batteries (long life) supplied fitted in box with isolator control switch in wheelhouse. 10-way switch fused panels. All not wired;
- GRP protection on working side. Keel to rail 3m wide;
- Tube under rail for fenders to tie to.
- Supply and fit 2 ft double fluorescent deck lights and conduit for cables;
- 450mm stainless steering wheel and handles;
- Upholstered seats x 1 for seat lockers – blue
- Deck wash. One 1- inch 12 volt pump with electro-magnetic clutch, with one 1- inch stainless seacock. Driven by 2 x A section belt from fore end.
- Safety equipment – radar reflector, life rings, fire extinguisher, flares, first aid kit, bilge alarms, emergency hand bilge pump / fire pump, smoke alarms, foghorn;
- Wheelhouse equipment - sounder, VHF, radar, autopilot
- Remote control search light
- Anodes, 2 x 4kg with tab for wiring and 2 x 0.5kg on skeg.
- Dual station Kobelt engine controls with cables and dual station kits
- Deck engine control consul and cover.
- Hydraulic pipes and fittings
- Fore end drive, with coupling on to dog clutch, close coupled to hydraulic pump. Supplying 42lt per minute at 1000rpm including stainless tank and cable control from wheelhouse.
- Fuel shut off valves operated from wheelhouse (required by Seafish ;
- Stainless steel senders and wheelhouse fuel gauges (not wired);
- Install hydraulics, fully working
- Electric bilge pumps, one for each hull;
- Electrical installation
- Seafish fit out certificates
- Props, shafts, cutlass bearings and flexible couplings